Saturday, September 13, 2008

The wait........


Sitting here w/ some coffee Saturday morning waiting to see if they post the water temperature..........someday I hope to not worry if it is wetsuit legal or not..........not that I can't finish the swim without a wetsuit......but it sure makes me more confident!

Thurs: Off
Fri: 38 Min open water swim... felt great.......lunch time 40 min ride
Sat: ride 30.....run 10 Stretch PCI (Pre Combat Inspection for you non military folks) my equipment!

It is going to be in the 90's tomorrow.......great......its September! Just keep telling myself...the quicker you get done the less the weather will effect you...

Legs don't feel quite right this week........went to the chiropractor yesterday and he said it may take a few months to get back to 100% even though I don't feel anymore pain .....I am just hoping I find my legs out there tomorrow and do well.

Fortunately my brother - in- law plays LA today so I have a good excuse to sit on my butt this afternoon!

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow night for a positive race report!

No comments: