Monday, August 11, 2008

Last weeks Total

Training Log for Week 16

Swim: Time 1:25...Long 2000M (1500straight) ...Total 2800
Bike: Time 6:04.....Long 68.5.....Total 105.25
Run: Time 2:57.... Long13.....Total 20.1

Total time: 10:26 Total Distance: 125.35

Rest Week!! I am cutting all workouts by 70% of last week except the swim..... only a slight reduction there of my biggest week in this phase.

Plan to start working on my back stroke this week as well..... I will get to that 4000M mark!

Injury front: Lower back is excellent..........hammy is sore from workouts but doing so much better than just a few weeks ago.... will continue to assess. Sciatic nerve is not flaring up right now. Hip/ butt from jump is getting better ever day. My hope is to be good to go by next week.

I must continue to temper my enthusiasm reference my signs of increased health...must resist the urge to go fast the second I am feeling better....w/ look at some speed next week..this week will get my miles in at a moderate pace.

1 comment:

Katie said...

hi kevin! glad to see your still in it! thanks for getting us into the sport.. im in LOVE with triathlon...and now that im post-baby..my sights are set high! Maybe we'll run into each other again at a race!! tell meg i said hi! miss yall! :) Katie Burgess