Monday, August 18, 2008

Last week Recap

Finished of the week with a 40 miler on Sat... First 1/2 was at 18.4 and second 1/2 at 18.8.... HR still in mid 140's. No problems on the bike.......used gel and Heed/ water for the ride.

Not sure how this happened but forgot to do 3 miles on the run after the bike.........I need to check my trg plan more closely!

Last weeks total:

Swim: Total Time 2:22 Total Distance: 4480 Long workout: 1600M (1000 straight FS)
Bike: Total Time: 3:47 Total Distance: 66 Long Workout: 40
Run: Total Time: 1:35 Total Distance: 11 Long Workout: 7

Total Time Trg: 7:44 Total Dist: 77 I also completed two core/ weight sessions last week

I took recovery very seriously last week. I even took Sunday completely off, less some stretching and slept until 0830. I cut all workouts deeply and was closer to a full 50% reduction. I feel fresh today but my right hammy is still tweaking on me.... no sure what the deal is..... thinking maybe lingering from my issues over the past few month.

Not sure why but my weight is creeping up..... I weighed in at 203 this morning.....by Wed I'm sure I will be back around 201 (weekend impurities through the system) but still I was 197 last month....... my goal is to be at 190 by IM AZ...... I am going the wrong way!

I "worked" on down loading songs for a long time yesterday....... My IPOD hasn't been updated in over two years. I deleted all my playlist and am starting from scratch. I need new motivation!

Some changed/ modifications and epic workouts planned for this week!

No comments: