Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last & next week Training

Here is my training from last week and projected for this week.... I also hope to incorporate two core session in this week. I completed my bike and one core session today........ I am thinking I should put some running miles in this afternoon. I am concerned that our Airborne operation scheduled for Wednesday will result in sore leg muscles/ sore knees and interfere with my planned brick on Thursday. I am jumping this time and it is not on a forgiving drop zone.........

Right hammy is a bit tender though so I think I will go home and rest it and take my chances! I might add a little to my run tomorrow.... am planning on swimming tomorrow even if it is just kick and breast..... my shld does not feel 100% but maybe it needs to be tried out......

The only training distractor this week is the Airborne Operation......... minimal unless I get hurt!

I am considering what my goals should be for race day.... I am really not sure what to base them off of...... my long workout? my last (good) 1/2 IM?........ I don't know.......anybody got any ideas? I do know my swim goal is to survive though! It makes me a bit nervous to throw numbers out there.... maybe I will wait to the 1/2 in Sep and then put them out there!






No comments: