Thursday, October 16, 2008

Such a frustrating week.

I should be out riding right now..........but I am not b/c Megan's car wouldn't start yesterday so I took it this morning to get it checked out this afternoon.........my pump is in my car.........normally wouldn't be huge deal but I got not one... but two flats on my ride Tuesday morning and my front tire held enough air to get me back......it is low this morning though...... definitely not capable of a 1:30 min ride. So Monday is a day off (drove back from Georgia)...........I start Tuesday w/ two front tire flats....luckily someone stopped and gave me a tube since I only carry on (that will never happen again)..... and I am almost late to a ceremony........I started Wednesday off with Megan's car not starting at 0520 in the morning so instead of going to work I went to the gym with her, dropped her off to work and then picked her up.......This morning........she takes my keys to work and leaves me hers' so I can't get into my office.......I break in only to see my front tire low...... and I had forgotten my hand pump on the counter and my good pump is in the jeep.......... I can't wait until Friday afternoon!

My computer at home went down last week (another issue I am dealing with) and work went nuts so there was no time to update last week. Last week workouts looks something like this:

Mon: Yoga
Tues: 1:30 Bike/ core
Wed: Swam 800M...... aqua jog 40
Thurs: Bike 60 min/ Swim 1800M (jumped Wednesday afternoon..rough landing)
Fri: Yoga/ aqua jog 50
Sat: Bike 1:40
Sun: Rest
Mon: Yoga
Tues: Bike 1:30
Wed: Aqua jog 30/ weights/ core

Need to figure out how I am going to swim and bike this afternoon. I will run on pavement tomorrow for officer PT (first time in a month)........not sure how the hammy will react......should be interesting. I am planning a long bike this weekend followed by a long aqua run in the pool on Sunday....one day this week I need to get out to the lake for a long swim..........my shoulder has been bothering me again though. I am going to go do my own Yoga in the office now so I don't waste the workout time.

No comments: