Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mid week review

Monday rest....... I think I should have swam though........more to follow on that!

Tuesday......60 min easy ride (17 miles)........right leg still sore..........swam 1600M (100M intervals X7)

Wed: Ran 6 in the morning and swam 1600M (300,250,200,150,100) in the afternoon.

Thurs. Brick: Biked 60 min (18 miles) and ran 4 miles.

My right shoulder is killing me again.... I think swimming 3200M in two days was way to much... I need a day in between.........I am unsure how this will effect my scheduled long swim tomorrow morning.... I am tempted to do my long ride tomorrow morning in the hopes that my shoulder will be good by Saturday. Or just commit to doing a long swim on Sunday (can't on Sat) or just taking the day off.... I know what I should do but I need to work on my swim! I may just do a bunch of breast and no freestyle since I know I will have to go to the breaststroke during Ironman......

On a positive note my leg is feeling better..... I didn't feel any pain yesterday until about mile five..... today I felt a little pain on the run portion of my brick but nothing too major.... hopefully it is healing and my just get the miles in and no speed mentality is working....now if would just work for the swim I would be good!

That pain in my lower back is also starting to subside.... lower body feeling good going into the weekend.........will attempt to resist temptation to do anything more than get my time/ miles in! No trip to DC to see the game..........the 108th Military Police Company comes back this weekend so I need to juggle my workouts around my responsibility to ensure this great unit is received properly.

No comments: